my magic wand disturbing me,I cannot bear any more. Kill them, kill them, go can’t you listen my order

my magic wand disturbing me,I cannot bear any more. Kill them, kill them, go can’t you listen my order

Author:
Price:

Read more

My magic wand disturbing me, I cannot bear any more. Kill them, kill them, go can’t you listen my order



Neel Kamal and Lal Kamal then got up

 



Neel Kamal got up quickly and said
“Oh my magic wand
go and see,
who dare to come here
and disturbing me”
Hearing his boldvoice all the demons became spcechless, almost half dead in fear. Neel Kamal then got up, lit up the candles and killed all the demons at ease. The two brothers then went back to sleep peacefuly.
Next morning the king visited that palace and was surprised to see two beautiful flower like princes were sleeping there - all the dead bodies of the demons were lying arround. The king was very pleased to see this. He gave his entire kingdom in the safe hands of two prince brothers and they married his two beautiful princes.
But do you remember the trouble maker witch queen? In the meantime she was dominating the kingdom happily. The Demon messenger went to her quickly and gave her the horrible news. So many demons were killed by Neel Kamal. The witch queen started weeping in despair - “Oh my my, I have lost everything, boo, hoo, hoo. go and finish both at them. My own son! what a shame! He became my enemy! I cannot bear any more. Kill them, kill them, go can’t you listen my order! 

0 Reviews